We maintain long-standing relationships with the academic world in the form of joint research units (with the French CNRS research body and different universities, for example), consultancies, research contract or the funding of Ph.D. theses and post-doc research projects.
We have been working with the CNRS for more than 30 years, and have set up research partnerships with renowned research centers and universities all over the world, such as:
- The Universities of Lyon and Bordeaux, in France
- New York University,MIT and the University of Pennsylvania, in the United States
- The Technological University of Shanghai in China
- Unicamp in Brazil
By providing grants to finance Ph.D. theses and post-doc research:
- We pioneer promising areas for which the necessary skills already exist in certain laboratories,
- We provide training in research techniques to students destined to join our five R&D centers around the world,
- We discover and acquire new competencies for our teams in newly emerging scientific fields.
Every year, we finance a large number of theses around the world by carefully monitoring each student in the pursuit of his or her research. This enables us to promote international exchanges between university laboratories and Rhodia’s research facilities.
If you would like to pursue a thesis with Rhodia, send in your application!