Marketing & Sales
The Marketing & Sales family is a strategic link to create Rhodia's value in two ways:
- upstream, to guide the Group in its choice of developing very specific growth market segments, translating customers’ needs and knowing how to develop a partnership approach to anticipate and meet future needs, to transmit information to R&D and production, and elaborate new concepts.
- downstream, promoting the Group’s assets to customers, safeguarding market share with profitability in mind, being present in the field, managing key multinational accounts - essential components in our customer portfolio.
If you are interested in fields such as:
- studies and development of products and markets,
- competition strategy,
- sales force management,
- application of a sales policy,
- negotiation, management and development of customer/product portfolios,
- export, etc.
come and join us!